Please download the team contract template and complete all sections that specify how your team will operate. You may modify or add sections if they apply to your team.
Here are some suggestions for items to include
- Choose a team name.
- Decide on a weekly meeting time.
- Decide how to organize your team's folder on Google Drive.
- Agree upon a team manager charged with making things happen—facilitating meetings, providing team materials, wrangling technology, dividing work, etc. You can rotate this job—or not.
- Perform process checks, as often as every meeting, to keep the team healthy.
- Arrange methods for remote participation.
- Specify desired individual behaviors, e.g.
- Attending meetings on time
- Working hard
- Respecting and helping others
- Reading the text and assignment before starting to work
- Understand the concept and goals of team contracts.
- Become organized for work.
1. Meet, learn about each other, share expectations with one another, select a team name, and finish the team contract based on the template.
2. Create a Google Drive folder and keep track of your team's work.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, This is an easy-to-read book with good advice.
- The One Minute Manager Builds High Performing Teams. This is an easy-to-read book with good advice.
- Forming, Storming, Norming, and Performing, the unavoidable stages of team process
- Team Trust Survey, an interactive pdf one can fill out to assess a team's level of trust
This is graded as Pass/Fail.